Kate McKenny millinery
Kate McKenny millinery offers a unique designer collection using traditional hat making techniques, promising individuality, elegance and style. Specialising in bespoke modern millinery Kate believes each creation should be as flamboyant or understated as the individual client wishes............ she works closely with her clients to make that something special.
Made to order:
- Initial appointment of 1hr to see what you’d like
- We recommends you to bring your outfit and accessories so colours can be matched
- All materials/feathers can be hand dyed to colour
- During the appointment , Kate will take your head fitting and present samples; you’ll try on a range of styles then you select your favourite
- For more complex pieces, there may be an additional fitting
- You will need to allow around a month for your hat to be completed
- A selection of designs /colours and styles can be produced on a shorter timescale, please ring to enquire
The collection can be currently viewed by prior appointment at Kate’s new studio at home in Carmarthen where customers are invited to view and discuss their personal outfit requirements.
- Kate has exhibited at Premier Class in Paris
- Featured in Vogue – June 2009
- Finalist in The Hat Maker of the Year worldwide competition 2007 & 2008
- Sells to an exclusive boutique in Milan
For a price guide please contact Kate Mckenny. Small or Large commissions are welcome
Prices range from:
£60 - £100 for headcombs and headbands.
£140 - £300 for hats and couture pieces.
There are discounts for multiple orders or groups, e.g.weddings, Ascot group visits.
All prices are based on the design and type of materials used for individual commissions